Sunday, August 29, 2010

5 Weeks!!

Okay, it's hard now. Struggling with feeling angry and irritable at the moment. People trying to help but it just makes me more annoyed. I think its just that they dont understand. They say things like 'not long now' or 'you're looking great' or anything really....
Yeah, i look great in clothes but thats not the purpose of this. They have no idea what i need to look like or what i actually do look like. I think the perception out there is still that i am just trying to be skinny.
Or I get, 'you poor thing' 'what? you cant eat that?'
You know, no one put a gun to my head. This is my choice and I choose to do what is needed to get up there and be competitive. I am NOT a poor thing!!
Or others saying, can you eat salad? And trying to offer me alternatives.
'No, I cant. Everything is weighed and timed' I can only eat what I prepare and at certain times and in certain amounts.'
I go to mum's and she talks non stop about the restaurants people are going to, the food she is preparing, the food she wants to prepare and the food others are preparing etc etc.
Dont people have anything else too talk about?
Its not like i can relate to her at the moment.
Then she goes overboard in trying not to talk about food by making a big deal about 'slipping up' and talking about food.
Thats the kind of thing that drives me nuts. That and people trying to find ways of this not being hard. They just dont get it. It is hard and it is meant to be hard and thats why most people dont do it.
If it was easy, everyone would be walking around with shredded bodies full of energy and happiness. la la la
Do you readers get the message yet? lol I am agro!!
Oh well, not long now...... ;-)

2 comments:

Bengt Carlson said...

If it was easy everyone would do it. If you do what everyone else does, you get the results everyone else get, which makes you average - don't be average. Stick with it tough chick :o)

Simona Lee said...

Thats right Bengt. You must have listened to the marketing guru Ilisten to. HAha. thats what he says, and it is true..
Thanks for the encouragement