Monday, August 23, 2010

5 weeks, 6 days :-)

Okay, getting closer. Today was a big challenge. Still have this throat infection, work was very busy, and 2 cardio, 1 weights session.
I felt like i was turning into the exorcist chick at the gym. Poor Gonz got most of it.
I have also dosed up on painkillers for most of the day and spend half of it spitting up yellow phlegm. yay.
Things are crazy in the Simmi household.
Well, this is my path and I am truly walking it alone from here. Gonz was left behind a long while ago, he is support where he can be but I am out on my own now.
I am really feeling that now. No one around me understands what I am going through. Thats okay. I do thrive on this kind of challenge. I am going to make it, I dont think it gets much harder than this.
Time for bed, then get up and do it again. I hope tomorrow is more managable with work. I still need to bring in the work (and money) but please tomorrow, dont be too crazy...

No comments: