Saturday, August 7, 2010

8 weeks to go!

Sunday today. I am feeling better. Had another bad one yesterday mainly work related. I really need a receptionist!! And I have started making this possible.
Last cheat meal also today and I am looking forward to getting together with Cath, Jared and the clan for home made gnocchi. It's been good to relax today and prepare for the next week. As of tomorrow I no longer have my oats for breakfast. :-(
Instead, it will be 80g chicken. mmmmm
I am thinking its time to switch to free range for better taste.
Cardio has been twice a day too. The felt on my spin bike wore down to the plastic and I was lucky to have Gonz around to replace it as I had no idea.
So, the bike is now all ready to go for the next 8-10 weeks.
Training will be supersets for the next 2 weeks. My weight is about 64.5kg. I am happy with my progress and not stressing too much about getting in shape in time. I know it will happen.
And I trust Donny's advice.

No comments: