Monday, August 2, 2010

8.5 weeks out

3rd July and time is going by quickly. Started cardio twice a day now. Feeling my strength reducing too. My head has also started playing tricks on me and i did have a mini melt down friday and saturday. I put it down to doing too much. Gonz and I have spoken about it and I feel better now.
Sunday was spent on the couch and i didnt even get out of my pajamas all day. that is very unusual for me. Had a great sleep and woke 5:30am to get back on the bike.
Weight is down around 66kg.
The next 8 weeks are going to go so fast and it is getting exciting.
I have decided i need some help around work etc. and Gonz has started taking over some of the jobs i would have normally done.
This allows me some time to just lie down or sit and do nothing (which i feel like a slack arse for doing). It really does help. I have also been stressing about working alot and fitting everybody in but I just have to say no for my own sanity.
We have a few things on this weekend which i feel a little anxious about but after this weekend, I wont be doing much at all.
I have started forgetting things and have made a few stuff ups like booking a whole client list in for last saturday in sunshine when no one was going to be there. No good.
I now am looking for a receptionist to do a few hours a day, will ask mum first.
Training going well otherwise and loving seeing the changes in the gym mainly with more vascularity coming out. I am waiting for my stomach to show veins as it means that gut is nearly gone. Woo hoo.

No comments: