Thursday, September 2, 2010

4 weeks, 2 days

Hi again. I have to say that I have felt not too bad this week. Sunday was a bad day but I am doing alright esp today.
I got up this morning to do another hour of cardio and had good energy. I don't know how and I dont know why but I am glad.
I still could not exert myself too much but I am coping.
Blew up at mum on Thursday after she handed me a recipe.... I swear I feel like she is trying to sabotage by efforts at staying as sane as possible.
Lost it at the idiotic real estate guy who left us all standing in the cold and wind waiting for him to turn up and show us through the shop I am interested in leasing.
After I rang him and, surprise surprise, he didnt answer, left a message and then rang the real estate to find that he hadnt even left the office.
His excuse.. 'I was on the phone for 45 minutes'.
Well, a quick message to myself to let me know would have been curteous. It is obvious that I dont mean shit and am not worth even that, according to him.
I just hate how unprofessional some people are and wonder how they are still employed and in business. His whole manner is atrocious.
Anyway, I certainly let him know that in very polite curteous words. lol
Body fat is still dropping. Weighing in this morning at 60.6kg.
I am getting excited but also really trying to enjoy the whole process.
Poor gonz has been rather neglected as I consider only myself and my needs. I really cant cope with considering more than that at the moment.
He's hanging in there. We are looking forward to the freedom of having meals together again and having a choice although I am not craving lots of crappy food I just will enjoy eating basically the way I was for most of the diet. Oats, egg whites, mountain bread. They are the things i am missing. Oh, and a coffee with milk in it...

No comments: