Friday, March 14, 2008

Getting Closer

2 Weeks until the diet starts. Things are going well enough except for a left arm Golfer's elbow problem. Only really noticable when training biceps so far.
I won't get on the scales now but i feel i am about 66-67kg.
I had to go and buy bigger pants finally. I was in denial for a while and just squeezed myself into my largest pair of pants. I still wear my pj's but with all the buttons undone :) Not a pretty sight.
The positive thing is that have gained a good amount of muscle and I can't wait until it all starts to show.
So until then, keep on eating :) train hard and sleep well.
I have made some great gains in the gym. I can lift heavier dumbells by myself and have gotten up to some weights i never thought i would get to. It definitely helps having a good trainer to push the weight higher than you would think yourself capable.
I will start to do regular entries when the diet starts, with photos and measurements.
It will be a 20 week cut this time and no high intensity cardio

2 comments:

Wendy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wendy said...

looking good!!! You are going to love blogging, it is such a great way for everyone to follow your progress and keep yourself accountable.

How are you going to cope with a 20week cut?? I am really struggling now after 11 weeks!!!

Any last minute pointers for me??

See you saturday

Wendy